Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Spaghetti Bolognese - Home economics

2 weeks ago we made Spaghetti Bolognese in home economics.

We prepared our ingredients such as got the mince, pasta and seasonings. Grated the cheese and cut up the onion. We then boiled the pasta and cooked the mince, and combined it together. Lastly we severed it with melted cheese.

It tasted alright but would've been better if I added more salt and pepper. It looked a bit sloppy but that's what it is supposed to look like, and it did smell nice.

I give my group an 8/10. It could've worked better if some people didn't just stand around and if someone didn't have to move from my group.

This is what my worked looked similar to.
Deliciously Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe - My Gorgeous Recipes



1 comment:

  1. I am glad the spaghetti bolognese taste ok and you recognised it would have been improved by adding more seasoning. Why do you think your dish looked 'sloppy'?
    It is a shame all of your group are not working together. They are lucky to have you in the group to get things done.
    Well done Shontae.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about