Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Language of film dictionary

Dictionary:

Body language:Body language is the language of the body to show emotions and words through your gestures.

Costume:A costume is a certain set of clothes giving to the actor of a show/move/ad to wear or perform in to get into a certain character.

Hairstyles: Hairstyle is a certain way your hair is arranged or done to be worn.

Make up: It is a product that you would use to change or transform someones face or get them into character.

Colour: It sets a mood or scene to fit in with the scene or background.

Lighting: Also sets a mood, but also could make something stand out.

Props: Things used to make a scene more realistic or detailed. 

Settings: A place with different types of surroundings to describe the story better. 

Dialogue: Used to either elevate a plot or reveal something new about a character. 

Sound Effects: Sounds used to make a scene more emphasising or create a mood. 

Music: Music is also used to set a certain mood or make a scene more interesting. 

SilenceUsed to create a serious or sad atmosphere. 

Symbols: Most of the time an object used to suggest new ideas. 

Special FX: Used to create a more realistic look for a movie or show. 

What am I learning ? I am learning the proper names and definitions of the film language.

How does this work show my learning ? It shows my learning by me writing what I think the definition is that I learnt about the words.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning? I'm wondering if there is more for me to know about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about