Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Mac and cheese - Home economics

A few weeks ago we made mac and cheese.

We gathered all the ingredients together such as pasta, cheese, cornflour, onions, ham, garlic, tomato and seasonings. We boiled the pasta and made a cheese sauce in the pan. We then combined the pasta and sauce together added onion and let it cook for at least 5 minutes. Put it in the oven to cook and then ate it with the tomatoes on top.

I thought it tasted a bit different from my mac and cheese at home, but it wasn't the worst thing I've tasted. The smell was alright and it looked not cooked enough.

7/10 some of my group didn't know what they were doing and started mucking around. But I fixed it and went with another group the week after making mac and cheese.

This is a photo like my mac and cheese.
Baked Macaroni and Cheese | Feast and Farm

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Shontae you have commented on all everything I suggested for your blog.
    You are learning some useful skills like how to make a roux sauce.
    I am pleased you have moved to another group where everyone works together.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about