Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Potato Frittata - Home economics

On Wednesday in cooking we made potato frittata.

We cut up and cooked the potato. Put it in the pan added the egg and proceeded to add any optional ingredients or vegetables of your choice, we added onion, peas, corn and broccoli. Lastly we put it in the oven took it out after 5 minutes and added cheese.

It smelt better than it tasted.But it also looked more like a big omelette with potatoes in it.

I rate my food a 4/10. Because I thought it could've tasted a lot better than it did probably because we didn't add as much vegetables as everyone else. But also the potatoes took forever to cook.

Did my team work well together ?
- I think we did work well together because everyone was contributing to cooking and getting everything prepared.But when it came to the dishes after eating the food, My team members disappeared and left me and another girl to do all of them.

This is what my food looked like.
Curtis Stone's broccoli, potato and cheese frittata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about