Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Paper planes - Math

In mathematics this rotation we have been learning about geometry and algebra. In algebra we have been focusing on how it ties in with science. So the velocity formula, we used this formula to figure the speed of how fast we would throw the paper plane a certain amount of meters. This is my group and I's finished presentation, with our times and distances. Here is my presentation. 

Reflection

- I enjoyed this rotation of maths because I feel as if we learned a lot of different things and understood more about different types of maths, and how it ties in with different things we need in life.

-I also like how we're allowed to drink water and eat in class and while still doing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about