Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Drawing - Art

 Drawing for tone, texture and proportion

These are my drawings -


What is tone ? 

    -  Shading is a type of tone, because when you shade your work it gives you another tone towards your work so it adds a different texture to your work. Tone complements your work to then make it stand out more in your drawings.

How'd I use tone in my drawing ?

    - I used tone in my drawing when I tried shading parts of my drawing to give it a different look and texture to make it look 3 dimensional in a way.

What do I want to improve on in my drawing ?

    - I want to improve my shading and the way I use it and how I use it. But also the way I try make the drawing three dimensional by using shading and tone.


2 comments:

  1. Your blog was good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shontae for posting your work. Drawing improves with practice so the better you get at it is all based on how much of it you do. We will come back to drawing proportionally later next term. In the mean time, look up perspective in drawing resources on google if you want to spend some of your own time figuring out how to make things look three dimensional in your work. It will help.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about