Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

3 2 1 R I Q - English

3 Recalls - Lately in English we have been learning a new way to reflect our work, the reflection task is called 3 2 1 R I Q. I remember that 3 2 1 R I Q means 3 things we re call during the lesson thats what the 3 and R stand for. The two others are 2 insights and 1 question

2 Insights - We learn't how to use this in our blogs to reflect our work we have just learn't. But also helps us to give an easier way to reflect our work to our teacher. My question

1 Question - Why didn't we learn about this earlier ?


3 Recalls - Yesterday in English I remember getting these four words such as suspicion, fallacy, enigma and disappearance. We had to then search up the meanings to the ones we didn't know. Once we did that we then wrote a short story or paragraph with all four words in it.

2 insights - I learnt the definition of enigma and fallacy. We also learn't the different type of nouns like pro nouns, proper nouns, abstract nouns and so on.

1 Question - Why do we have different words for basically the same definition as another word?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about