Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Challenges chart Coraline - Film studies

In film studies were learning how to understand how characters are used in a film. I did mine by doing two google drawings on Caroline and the real mother also known as Mel Jones/Mrs Jones.




What am I learning ?

 - I am learning how to understand how characters are developed in a film.

How does this show my learning ?
 - This shows my learning because I made a google drawing of the characters.

What am I wondering as a result of my learning ?
 - I am wondering how long it takes to make up a character and the challenges in a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about