Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

Free writing

One stormy evening I heard a bang on the door.So then I went slowly down the creaky stairs but then just to find out that it was my annoying family members. They walk in creeperly like they had just seen a ghost or something.I was a bit freaked out when they were walking in like they were under a spell.



I tried to ask if they were alright but they were so shocked.I tried to read their mind.But all they were thinking was he got lost in here what did we do to deserve this.



I was speechless because I never saw anyone in here.I blinked in fear and then they were gone and everything started drifting away from my eyesight all of a sudden everything was black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about