Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Creative writing - They have vanished

They have vanished 


I woke up and it was completely silent. I was confused, so I looked around the house and everywhere was completely empty.No one was around, I was confused and worried. I thought, “Where would they have gone?” “How could they forget about me?” “What did I do to deserve this?”

Then I started to think, “Ohh maybe there hiding somewhere around the Island?” I searched and searched around, they were nowhere to be found.

Then I realised that this is the day when we were meant to go find a new whenua for just us. “But why would they forget about me just why and how could they?”

A few days went past and they never returned to come and get me so I stayed on the land with other people and they took me into their family. I was really grateful that those people found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about