Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

The day I went blind

The day I went blind
I was watching the weather they said it would be a stormy night.When all of a sudden I heard thunder and lighting.

I screamed! “Everybody needs to get out of the house run”

We run outside quickly.But then there was a flash of lighting BOOM! it went black.It was as black as oil.
I screamed! “AHHHHH HELP ME”

They called the ambulance.I got rushed to the emergency room.I survived but I won't be able to see for years.It's been a struggle for me not being able to see.I wish that day never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about